Tums
Heavy duty sinus medication
A sauna
Mylanta
Sleep
Soft Kleenex
Something frozen and non-sugary
My child to stop throwing fits
Throat lozenges
Joe to be home all day
Massage
A clean house
To be done being pregnant
Clothes that fit
I think I ended up with 35% of that list. Not too bad.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
What I Wanted Today...
Posted by
Lindsey
at
2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a crappy day. Wish I was closer, I could have helped with everything but Joe, a Sauna, and getting rid of the pregnancy thing. Hope you're feeling better soon, and that Ari is taking a break from his Fit-Throwing.
I bet I'll just have the exact same post in a couple weeks. Maybe I'll cut and paste. I'll just have to change Child to children, and I can leave Joe as Joe. How convenient!
Hang in there! Find a good book and get lost in it.
Post a Comment