Friday, July 31, 2009

33 Weeks

Since Joe's in AZ my Mom, Sister and Niece are visiting. I knew I shouldn't have gone with them to the Heritage Center yesterday, but I really wanted to see Ari ride a horse. During our visit the baby dropped, it hurt. It still hurts. I can no longer sit (he's so low I feel like I'm going to snap his neck) or stand (lots of weight on abdominal region nerves). I put myself on bed rest, I really think this kids going to fall right out. Glad I didn't go to St.G, I would have returned laying down in the back of Joe's rental truck.

Oh, and just for the record, my Mom tells me I'm bigger than I look in this picture... And the stroller is doing fine, it was a life saver.


4 comments:

bug girl said...

That picture doesn't do you justice. According to that picture you have nothing to whine about. Good luck keeping that baby inside you. Sounds like he wants to get out and ride a pony too. Sibling rivalry has begun.

Andree said...

Hang in there!

Unknown said...

I'm just impressed that your hips are still narrow enough to fit in that stroller, despite the dropping of your baby. That said, maybe keggles really are the answer! :)

Liv said...

Oh man. BED REST???? Ari needs to give him a good talking to and make it clear how his mom rolls. Y
ou want to stay on mom's good side? Do NOT put her on bed rest. Instead, make yourself as small as possible, hold very still, and keep your head down (literally).