

Looking through photos I see a theme. About every week we make a new hut out of the plastic swimming pool. I have photos of a few of these.
Photo 1: This hut took little effort to build. It was a mud skipper house for this cute little mud skipper.
Photo 2: We were out playing one afternoon and a storm started to roll in rather quickly. It got REALLY windy. Instead of running in the house we built a wind shelter. You can see Ari hunkered down keeping the pool from blowing away. I have great video footage of this but it recorded upside down so I will spare you having to hold your computer upside down to view it.
Photo 3: The space shuttle. This one is still in the backyard, but since it's been there for about 5 days now it's about time to build a new one.
We were going through the backyard the other day talking about what we want to sell or get rid of. Joe says "Were not taking the pool right"? Wrong! Ari and I have big plans for a mini Igloo this winter.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Our Pool of Many Uses
Posted by
Lindsey
at
10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First, I love the top picture of the little mud skipper.
Second, I love how you and Ari use your imaginations. The spaceship is awesome.
Third, if you don't have room for the pool, I'll put it in my truck and drive it out to you.
Linds - can I come and play at your house? Your boys are going to tell these stories to their friends when their grown up and THEN know just how lucky they are! Right now they probably think all moms are that cool... nope. Just theirs!
Post a Comment