When Ari turned 1 he didn't want to touch his cake and get all messy. Isaac on the other hand was much obliged. PS You have to click on photo 3 and blow it up, it's incredibly cute.
Lou had a pretty low key B-Day. Ari kept asking when all the people were going to come over, so I felt kind of bad for not planning more of a production. I knew Isaac wouldn't care, but I never thought Ari might have party ideas. Guess I should have consulted him sooner? He did have fun helping me decorate the yard and wrap his present. Pretty sure Ari was just as excited for Lou's BDay as he would have been for his own, he was just slightly mortified by the fact that Isaac was making a mess...










2 comments:
Awesome. What fun! Abby is a neat freak too, for the record.
How did he get to be one already! Eva is a neat freak too... maybe it is a first child thing... Addie has a much more hands on and dirty take on things... I'm seeing a trend.
Post a Comment