Ari is at such a fun age to take exploring out in the bush. He and I could stay out all day. Me under a tree with a book and him near a stream with a stick. Ari loves to just sit and make believe. I think on this particular outing he was fishing trains out of the stream with his "shooker" thing. Looked like a stick to me but I assure you it was a shooker something or other (the names of his inventions are generally too long for me to remember). See, dosn't he look so content?
Isaac on the other hand is not at a fun age for exploring; unless you want him sitting in the middle of a stream covered in mud, walking though fresh cow poop or eating ants. Here he is pulling Joe all over trying to do everything we asked him not too; and of course getting really mad that Ari can play by the stream and he can't. Usually when we go up the canyon during the day without Joe Ari finds a cool spot to play while I chase Lou around. It's exhausting. I must be desperate for greenery? It also must be hard to be one.




0 comments:
Post a Comment