We've been spending one week each month in St.G. Joe's been going down for work (doing a nocturnal wasp study), so we also use that time to go to our vacation home (aka my parents house). We swim in the pool, stay up late, eat lots of sugar, play with toys and cousins and run around crazy. It's great.
This past visit we took a day and went up to Cedar to see my Grandparents. I snapped a few photos of the kids doing the sorts of things I use to love doing when we would visit as kids. Playing in the tunnel of trees and racing boats down the ditch. Kid heaven.
I was also impressed at how many car seats I was able to cram in the Suburban. After 1/2 hour of hard labor we were all in. Not in the photo, three adults in the front seat.


Friday, September 3, 2010
A Bunch of Kids in Cedar City
Posted by
Lindsey
at
8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment