Note: All answers are Ari’s, my thoughts come after the *. I also recorded this conversation unbenounced to Ari, and after I interviews him he interviewed me. There are some great clips for the Best of Ari Volume One.
Favorite Subject: Trains. *He nailed this one, but I would also add train parts and train mechanics.
Favorite Song: Popcorn Popping *Hummm, then why do you make us listen to Witch Doctor over and over and over...
Favorite Albums: ABC's *The playlist on the iPod called Kid Songs
Favorite Videos: Home Videos
Favorite Movie: Thomas, the new one we got at the Library. *Really he loves any movie with Thomas.
Favorite Books: Hoppity’s Good Deed. *That just happened to be the first book he saw. Ari’s been really into audio books lately and this week has enjoyed Pinocchio, Rumpelstiltskin, Jack and the Beanstalk, and anything by Dr. Seuss, to name a few.
Favorite Truck: Toy Minivan *Ari added this category himself, then picked a toy he hardly ever plays with.
Favorite Toy: RC *He got a remote control RC for his birthday. He played with it for 10 minutes total since then. I would say his favorite toy is definitely his train he named “Emily”.
Favorite Person: Mom *Well, of course.
Favorite Game: Games on Moms phone. *iPhone
Favorite Place: Logan
Favorite Place to Go: Toy Store
Favorite Activities: Have parties, play with Zibbs, read books, go outside and play toys with the outside toys, play in the tub with Zibbs, listen to music *He did really well with this list but I would add audio books.
Things That Really Bug Him: Naughty spiders.
My Secret Wish: I don’t want to talk about wishes. *Smart boy!
My Best Friends: Cora
Favorite Food: Crackers, cookies. *I would say cereal, bananas, carrots and dip, fruit leather and yes, crackers. He only likes cookies if they are ginger cookies.
Favorite Trip: Dog Park. Reno.
Things You Don't Like to Do: Go to the Doctors house.
What He Wants to Be When He Grows Up: Cooker.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010
All About Ari - Four
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys have the cutest kids!
I love this kid. Remember in the car last week when he was asking about logging, but when it didn't immediately relate to trains or the toy store gave up? I love this kid.
Post a Comment