I took a few photos of Isaac while the kids and I were on an excursion up the canyon a week or two ago. Ari was with us, and after I took 1 or 2 photos of him from behind he informed me that he didn't have time to get his picture taken, he had to go down by the stream and play. He did however have time to walk by and kick leaves on his brothers head before he left the photo (photo 1). Lou had so much fun using his fine mobility skills to WALK from tree to tree exploring. It was a great afternoon, up until the point he discovered the stream. I even let him crawl into the stream thinking that would deter him from ever wanting to walk in it again. Not so, then he just yelled at me because he was cold. Yelled because I pulled him out, yelled because he got back in, yelled because I pulled him out... Can't win with that one, so we went home. It's a good thing he's cute.


Thursday, October 14, 2010
Lou in Leaves, A Study in Cuteness
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lou really truly is adorable. Even his crankiness is adorable.
Oh... what a cutie! He really does remind me of Addie. You should see her battle scars from today - the result of just that type of crankiness...
Darn cute. He and Roo could get into some serious mischief together.
Post a Comment