Day two we spent up Little Cottonwood, then at the Patagonia outlet and finally enjoying an Indian food feast. Joe and Chad climbed my favorite route "Bushwack" while Lacey and I hung with the little ones (I knew neither my bladder, back or gut would allow for climbing); but it was a nice day just to hang out up the canyon. We found this digger dump for Ari at Savers, or shall I say Ari found this digger dump for Ari at Savers. It was a life saver, kept him entertained despite the fact that he was about 4 hours overdue for a nap; he even drove that thing up the trail to the base of the boulder field. He's pretty hardcore.
Oh and that last photo. Ya, we did eventually use the bouldering pad for some actual bouldering.




Thursday, May 28, 2009
Day 2 - Little Cottonwood
Posted by
Lindsey
at
6:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment