I guess I kind-of wanted it to be a girl only because that meant I would have been TOTALLY and COMPLETELY shocked, which would have been fun. Really it doesn't matter to me one way or the other the gender of my child, I just happened to have stellar intuitions and knew it was a boy.
Isn't he cute. (notice that's not a question) Looks like he already has Joe's lips and my long fingers. Crazy the photos they can take of your fetus these days...creeps me out if I think about it too long. It was fun to see him moving around.
Any boy name suggestions?
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Nailed It!
Posted by
Lindsey
at
4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Woo hoo! Yay for the 2 boys club. I think he looks like Ari already. Cool photo.
Here are some of our name rejects you can have if you want:
Gus
Mavis (Jonny thinks this a boy name... I know it's not, but he will not accept that it is a name for grandmas only.)
Casper
Morris
Simon
Murphy
We have a lot more rejects... let me know if you want the full list.
congrats! How many boy grandchildren on Joe's side now? 9? And only 3 girls?
Name him Scott Joseph, after his Daddy. Or Michael Joseph? I love that name, but there are too many Mike Joneses in our family already. Sigh.
Is Ari short for Aristotle? Because I'm of the opinion that the names have to be equally weighted in the heft department.
You can't have Aristotle and Kyle.
So Ari's full name makes a difference.
You should name him something that starts with Z. Zanzibar? Zelda? Zeeboo? Now you know not to ask for my help again : )
p.s. I'm glad your ultrasound photo is much cuter than that baby on the sidebar... those are some evil looking eyebrows.
How about Omar or Quimby?? We didn't use those two so they are up for grabs! Congratulations!
How about Ash or Asher? Did I already tell you those two?
Or you can have a little Xan.
Post a Comment