Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Look Who I Saw

Found these mid westerners near St.G last weekend doing a little field work. Had no idea Bonnie was with them; talk about an added bonus. We had hoped to camp with the crew but due to a really crappy cold sweeping through our family I'm surprised I had enough brain power to actually find them. We joined them for dinner in Leeds canyon. Good company, good food, crazy dogs, a very nice sunset and not nearly enough time. Always good to see a few of your favorite people...can you believe Olivia is still wearing that bee lab hat...;)

2 comments:

bug girl said...

What a fun little trip. Those are some great people to see in the desert regardless of health issues. I hope your head is clearing up...my ears just got unclogged today and I feel so much better.

Sus Mettler said...

I'm incredibly jealous.