Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Some Really Great Stuff

For my birthday I usually take a trip, last year was Valley of the Gods, this year was St.G to surprise my Mom. I'm way more into memories than stuff...in fact the one gift I did want was to get RID of stuff. Ok, then there were those turquoise earrings...

I did however end up with a few surprise gifts ALL worth sharing and pictured to the right. I got a swell card from Ari with original hand crafted artwork (glad it was on paper this time and not on the side of the car). My niece Addie gave me this swell Santa clause decoration AND a mostly used pencil AND a nearly dry bottle of fingernail polish. My other niece made me the cool beaded hair charm which I wore proudly all day long. These gifts were awesome!

Another great gift came in the form of this blog posting. I love the memories of this birthday, I had only recently met all of these fine folks but they threw me a party anyway, it was very unexpected. Birthdays are opportunities to make some really great memories; far more valuable than stuff. Thanks Liv for the memory. Truly a b-day I will remember forever, it was after all a kick off to the best summer of my life!

1 comments:

Rebekii said...

Happy Birthday Linds. Those are some excellent gifts, I must agree.