Sunday, May 31, 2009

Calling All Thrift Store Enthusiasts

We need to conserve space in our kitchen, for this reason we need thinner dishes. Were looking for Corelle wear, specifically the three patterns shown below (click to enlarge). These patterns represent my Moms, my Grandmas and Joe's Moms (he thinks) dishes. If you see any of these in your thrift store wanderings grab them. We want plates in large, medium and small along with large and small bowls. Unfortunately were NOT looking for the tea cups and saucer plates, apparently no one else is either because that's all we can find. Thanks in advance!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll keep my eyes open. We had atleast a few of eacho of those growing up. I go to DI all the time haha so I'm sure we'll get something out of it.

Becca Jones said...

The blue ones were, indeed, the ones Mom used. I have her originals, or what's left of them! We also have some each of the other patterns, but aren't devoted to them, so if you want to buy whatever you find and then swap us, we'd be willing. I'll let you know what exactly we have we could trade, if that interests you at all.