
It's really too bad that most climbing spots are surrounded by steepness.
The kids didn't mind, they saw everything as a natural slide (perfect for Ari since his new favorite past time is sliding and running down really steep things)...but man was it exhausting trying to keep them from barreling down rocky ledges unsupervised. Still, it was worth it. Thanks neighbor friends.
Friday, April 18, 2008
I'd Rather Bum Scoot
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Joe & Lindsey! I remembered your blog address and I even spelled "sapo" right on my first try. Just wanted to throw a quick hello to you! Looks like you guys had an exciting weekend. Is that Feuquidal Quartsite you went climbing at? (I have no idea how to spell that). I haven't climbed for about 2 1/2 years and I certainly couldn't haul my butt up a rock right now. It was good to see you at the park. Take care and good luck with the B-day Bandit!
Thanks neighbors! We'll have to do it again...and maybe I'll actually get up on the wall next time. I'm glad the kiddos had fun too.
Post a Comment