Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Orange....Superhero Name?

Olivia tells me I need a Superhero name for my mystery b-day gifter as I am still ultra stumped. I got another gift from a total stranger, a few more on the porch...then the gifter kicked it up a notch. They started sending people I sort-if knew; people from my ward! When my visiting teaching companion (ask me if you don't know what that is) showed up on the doorstep I was near speechless. Everytime I think I have it all figured out, I realize I don't.

I have gotten a few new clues.

1.This person has a pet. Joe and I have collected two pet hairs, the pet has black and white coloring. We kept the hairs as evidence but we lost them, otherwise I would post a photo. This narrows it down...hardly at all, still it's a clue.


2. This photo on the mug. Someone other than I took this...at least I don't think I took it. This means the perp, I mean Superhero has seen my dog wet...or knows someone who has seen my dog wet or hacked into the mainframe of someone who saw my dog wet...


I know I had more clues...Olivia do you remember them?

PS Any ideas for an Orange Superhero name? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

OJ Hulk, Cantaloupe Wonder, Tangerine Flash, Marmalade Lantern, Peach Woman, Lady Luck (orange is the color of luck), Mandarin Boy, Carnelian Bat, Iron Citrusman, Super Marigold Man, Oriole Woman, Oranguman, Warbler Whacko, Poppy,...

bug girl said...

I vote for the Oranguman.

Mama bee said...

I really like the Birthday Bandit still. Though Carnelian Bat has a nice ring to it.