Today I met a stranger on my doorstep; he presented me with another birthday package. When pressed for information the stranger said "actually I don't even know them, I just met them today." WHAT! (disclaimer: I think he said "them" but it could have been "him"...) I tried to gleam more information but I was so thrown off guard and Ari was in the bathroom screaming at me and in the heat of the moment I couldn't find any weapons or bribes. I have to admit it was pretty good, I really didn't expect to receive gifts from a total stranger. The funniest part was after he gave me the gift he just walked/hobbled (he had a distinct limp) back up the block...like he's my neighbor or something!...there goes my idea of installing a motion sensor camera...
I have decided to go public with a digitally enhanced writing sample; if you know this person (aka "perp")...you know what to do. Also, I have had several inquiries about what these random gifts are. I will list them on the sidebar.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
A Stranger on My Doorstep
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ooh wow. i am loving the intrigue. from the handwriting i would guess it was written by a girl or a tidy boy. but of course your 'perp' seems to be clever, so of course if you knew their handwriting they could get someone else to do it. hmmm...
well, at least you didn't get any flower sacks. maybe that random guy was a friend IN DISGUISE. Bet you didn't consider that one!
I'm going to have to set up spotting scopes and binoculars near all of our windows so we can keep an eye out for the "perp". I'll let you know if I see anything.
Post a Comment