Here we have Ari sporting Joe's most recent t-shirt creation. It was originally inspired by the events in Myanmar, then all the Tibet/China/Olympics stuff... Hence a new shirt was born.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Support Liberty
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Let me comment on my own blog if I may. It has been brought to my attention (via a friend of Joe's) that you should not force your children to display your political views. Well, just to ease all the concerned minds out there this shirt was not made for Ari, it's Joe's. The shirt is in fact an ADULT small, Ari was just modeling the shirt for the photo, we were not going to have him wear it with stretch pants and a belt. I guess I should have been clearer; confusion clarified.
I think it is OK to let your kids wear your political views, just don't force them. My nephews love their Ron Paul shirts, they would be so sad if they didn't have them.
Post a Comment