Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Vacuum Obsession

Ari has bouts with strange obsessions. A few months ago it was the big vacuum cleaner, I finally had to hide it in the shower (Ari hates the shower so I knew it was safe in there) I just got REALLY sick of vacuuming all the time.

Last week he moved on to the dust buster; smaller and easier to manage I suppose. The dust buster obsession is working out Great. We have a serious box elder bug problem so I taught Ari to suck them up with the dust buster, works like a charm...almost a practical as Olivia teaching Jack to get her a beer from the refrigerator. (*important to note that Jack is a dog).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha. what a little weirdo. that's cute. noah has recently developed a vaccuum phobia, so I'm going to have to show him how much fun his buddy Ari has with the dustbuster.
ps-- like the new layout. The photo on your header is awesome.

bug girl said...

I had a nephew that asked for vacuum for Christmas when he turned 3 or 4, can't remember which (he asked for a violin one year too and said it would be OK if it was just a little violin). Well, Santa heard his little wish and he got a vacuum. Lucky kid.