We built a chicken enclosure over the weekend, it was really quite enjoyable. Our chickens seem to be very please with their new yard and I am very pleased that I don't have chase the chicks out of the neighbors front yard every 20 minutes...actually I kind-of miss that. As soon as I would come out the front door and say "Chhhiikkeens" (in my mean voice) they would run for the backyard.
1. Ari tearing apart a log with the chickens. 2. The view of our backyard from coop headquarters, also note behind Joe sits 1 of 2 garden plots in the yard.
Some of the finer ghetto rigged details of the coop. 1. Homemade wooden stakes. 2. Our patented door latching structure and fine boyscout like lacing workmanship.





2 comments:
Posh living for the chickens. Now if we can just convince them by summer that toes do not equal food, we'll be set.
Niiiice.
Post a Comment