Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Can't Believe There Were No Navajo Tacos!

Friday we (along with everyone else in the valley) headed down to the American West Heritage Center for a little Baby Animal Day's mayhem (note to Claud and Bri the weather was really nice here Sat, grrr). The highlights for Ari can be summed up by the photos below, and his prayers that night, that kid loves a good sleigh ride.

Heavenly Father. Thank you for the baby animals, thank you for one horse open sleigh, thank you jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells...

Ari and the goat I wanted to take home.


A couple of Pot Bellies (poor guy, talk about the wrong place at the wrong time).


The photo every Mother was after, their child with a cute fuzzy baby animal.
Dad and Ari observe animals rolling in their own poop.

All these baby animals and my sons fascinated with a latch on an empty rabbit cage.


A tractor like Gumps


A wooded area with fewer people, as you can see Ari is pleased.


"Look guys, really big cows"


Mmmm kettle corn.

2 comments:

Liv said...

Yeah, he's pretty cute. I guess. For a kid.
=)
Looks like a fun day, even with all the people and poop!

Andree said...

We went on Thursday in the grey weather. At least the crowds were fewer, but it was chilly!
I wish I could take pics like you, they are great. That Ari is a cutie. And I must say, the pot belly one cracked me up.