Amongst other things I work from home via "satellite" for an ad agency in St.G. I took a few screen shots from our meeting this morning. Unfortunately I didn't get a shot of Travis (on the left) riding the roller coaster (i.e changed his background to a moving roller coaster and was facing backward holding his hands up); only slightly distracting. I think the writers of "the Office" should have someone work from home; I have all sorts of good ideas for that episode.
Anyway, despite the fact that this particular job has nothing to do with Environmental Education I'm actually really enjoying it. It's nice to learn a totally different yet highly useful skill AND it helps tremendously that I genuinely enjoy my cyber bosses...I mean really, look that these guys.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Wednesday AM Conference Call
Posted by
Lindsey
at
10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow that is pretty awesome. You should write to the writers of The Office. I sure wish I could work from home.
Whoa! Whats up with the changing backgrounds behind Trav? What is he doing????
Love the backgrounds! Hopefully that helped to spice up your conference call.
Post a Comment