Happy Birthday to ME! Early I know but I have a good excuse. Thank you to Joe's Mom for helping to purchase this cute little lens. I've not used it extensively but the first few shots I fired off did not disappoint so I had to share. 



Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Autofocus Lens
Posted by
Lindsey
at
2:08 PM
Labels: Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool Lins! I can't wait to see more photos from it. Also, I like "someone's" yard. I wish it were mine. And the kid that's in it : )
Hey guys,
It's Matt, your loser friend in Nashville. I just wanted to drop a line and say hi. It's been a while. Hope all is well. Well, I haven't killed anyone down here yet. So I guess things are good here. Later.
Matt
Happy 30th birthday Lindsey!!!! So, how does it feel? I am anxiously awaiting the big reveal of your birthday bandito.
xoxo
Kristen
Post a Comment