I turned 30 in the Valley of the Gods. If you've never been there I highly recommend it. I was joined in my celebration with my old friend Olivia and my new friend Liz...and of course Joe. We ate my latest food obsession carnits and indulged in a nice piece of flaming flan for desert. The skies were clear, the stars were out, the wind died down, the fire was roaring and all was right with the world. (Notice my cool birthday glasses. These bad boys came with my last B-Day gift).

Saturday, May 10, 2008
I Turn 30!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
¡Feliz CumpleaƱos, Linds!
I want more story. I want more info. I want a oompa loompa, and I want one now!
Welcome home and I am glad you spent your big day in the Valley of the Gods. That is too cool.
Post a Comment