It has begun. I have started work on my portfolio (i.e. really, hit me up for free photos). I had plans to photograph a friends daughter but wanted a nice springy place. Joe and I found a really great yard near our house. Turns out the owners are from CA and only come up in the summer...hence the really cool overgrown yard. It was perfect! The shoot went really well. I will save those for a later "unveiling" and instead will share a few I snapped while scouting out the place.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Someone's Yard
Posted by
Lindsey
at
1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Joe is so good looking. That picture of him is fabulous. Joe, if you read this don't go getting a big head or anything.
ps. that top picture of Ari belongs in your portfolio.
Hey! I meant to call you all day but kept forgetting.... I love the pictures of Allie! Thanks! There are some really cute ones. I'm glad we're in on each others blogging worlds...:)
I could help you out with your portfolio. I have these three boys who need their pictures taken. I love checking out your pics. I'm always so impressed! Next time we head to Logan, I'm planning to call. :)
Lindsey!!
Happy B-day girl!! welcome to the club...30's are awesome. I too have an adorable 3 and half year old that loves to get her picture taken, if it helps you out of course. I hope you had a great birthday, and good luck with the garden. Bring your family down to the dance wednesday. I'm hosting sundances first ever Earth Fair. It should be kinda cool. from 4-6 PM
Lindy
Post a Comment