I haven't seen your blog for a while, but now I feel all caught up. Happy birthday and I'm glad you finally figured out who was leaving all the great gifts. What fun friends you have. I love all your photos and I especially love the fact that you are in places like this to take photos. As Amelia and I said before, pictures of us walking around Target shopping don't make for the most exciting photos. You are awsome. We need to get together again when you have a spare moment. We should meet at a wilderness area somewhere. That would be good for our kids to see. Oh wait Amelia's having a baby in three weeks. Ok just meet at Target! Keep in touch.
3 comments:
I haven't seen your blog for a while, but now I feel all caught up. Happy birthday and I'm glad you finally figured out who was leaving all the great gifts. What fun friends you have. I love all your photos and I especially love the fact that you are in places like this to take photos. As Amelia and I said before, pictures of us walking around Target shopping don't make for the most exciting photos. You are awsome. We need to get together again when you have a spare moment. We should meet at a wilderness area somewhere. That would be good for our kids to see. Oh wait Amelia's having a baby in three weeks. Ok just meet at Target! Keep in touch.
What's going on!! You take such great pictures!! I would love to see the portfolio.
That is one messy, happy kid. I think Cora's looking forward to flinging dirt with him when you return.
Post a Comment