Friday, August 28, 2009

19 Days to go (in theory)

I finally got around to talking Joe into taking some near the end of the battle pregnant Lindsey glamor shots; ones that include a head; the headless ones sort of drive my Mom crazy. Ok so there is one headless shot, but come on, I was playing hide n' seek.



5 comments:

bug girl said...

The hide-n-seek one is my favorite. You are exceedingly wide around the middle.

Mama bee said...

They're all great, but I love the hide and seek one best. So cute! Good work, Joe.

Unknown said...

Okay Linds, you win - but only by 11 weeks worth of growth!! :) I love the picts. I especially like the last one, because I just think you look so pretty. Aw shucks... Good work on the picts Joe.

Liv said...

You're beautiful Lins.

Daktari said...

I think this might sound unbelievably weird, but you look so YOUNG!!!

You look fab. You could do this standing on your head. Ok. Maybe not on your head. =)