Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thanks to Whomever Invented the Hammock

We went back up to Smithfield Canyon to a great little spot we found on our previous outing. We hung out there all evening. I lounged in the hammock while Joe took photos of bugs and Ari threw rocks in the river; and of course eventually ended up in the hammock asking me to tell him stories. It was a great evening, I appreciate hammocks more than I ever thought possible.


We even managed a family photo on the way out; not too bad for a timer shot from the car. I love how K-So always ends up looking like the mangy step child. Poor dog.

3 comments:

Mama bee said...

Looks like a great way to spend an evening. Was it mosquito-free too?

Sus Mettler said...

That looks wonderful. Keep enjoying your rest. I'm still waiting for the day I can sleep more than an hour at a time : )

Lauren said...

Looks like a beautiful spot! Nice pictures, too. I especially like the one of you and Ari in the hammock, with his head on your tummy :)