Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ouch

I know. I'm on a blog roll this week! That's what not being able to move does to a person.

Anyway. Sunday we went for a drive up Smithfield Canyon so I could get re-acquainted with the outside world. We found a nice place to park, I stayed reclined in the car while Joe and Ari did some exploring. Post exploration they started playing with some big leaves so I took some photos with my phone.

Photo 1: Wow, Dad found some big leaves.
Photo 2: Butterflies
Photo 3: Ari comes to show me his leaf.
Photo 4: Joe rescues Ari who just face planted in the dirt




And here are the wounds after we cleaned off all the dirt and bathed him up. He bit his lip pretty good. This was the first time Ari has let me put a band aid on him, he's deathly afraid of them, thinks they are going to hurt him...sure enough they lasted about 10 minutes before they apparently started stabbing him with knives.


1 comments:

Sus Mettler said...

Ouchie! I sympathize--I faceplanted yesterday while running. Fortunately Alex didn't put knife band aids on me.